Director of Channel Sales
401 2nd Ave. South, Suite 101 Seattle, WA 98104
Opportunities in on the East Coast and West Coast
Are you an effective sales channel leader with an interest in introducing exciting new technologies that are changing the corporate travel market? Are you skilled at working with channel partners to open new markets and drive sales? Do you want to join a fast-growing company that has saved customers over $200 million on their travel spend?
At Yapta our mission is simple: To give our customers confidence in travel. To that end, we are the world’ s leading company for airfare and hotel rate price assurance, analytics, and cost savings. We dynamically monitor billions of prices for airfares and hotel rooms every month, and transform that data into highly meaningful savings, insights, and reports. Since 2007, we' ve brought technology leadership to the travel landscape and our 8, 000+ corporate customers including 127 of the Fortune 500. Recently named to the Inc. 5000 for 2018, Seattle Business Magazine 100 Best Companies to Work 2018, and Deloitte’ s Fast500 for North America for 2017, Yapta pioneered the category of travel price assurance.
We are looking for an experienced sales guru to grow Yapta’ s revenue by working closely with our Travel Management Company channel partners. In this role you will work with assigned channel partners to sign resale distribution agreements, develop joint business objectives, drive product sales through channel sales teams, develop and close sales opportunities where required, and drive quarterly business reviews with channel partner business leaders. This role will also work closely with the Inside Sales team to develop new opportunities pipeline with channel partners and to drive individual sales opportunities to closure and successful go-live when required.
- Drive business relationships with key Travel Management Company channel partners including establishing resale agreements and setting annual business objectives
- Coordinate Yapta resources required including product management, support and senior executives to achieve joint business objectives
- Develop pricing, proposals and negotiate complex deals when required
- Build strong working relationships with channel partner client sales teams
- Drive training and education programs for channel partner client sales teams
- Working with channel partners and Client Services team to ensure successful go lives
- Accurately forecasting and managing your pipeline on a monthly basis
- Utilizing Salesforce to keep accurate and up-to-date account information
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise technology sales or travel industry sales required
- Demonstrated ability to work collaborative with channel partners to drive complex sales
- Track record of exceeding quota and sales targets