VP of North America Sales
Seattle, WA 98101
We are looking for a seasoned, highly motivated sales leader to join our client’ s team to lead North American Sales. If you are data and process driven, experienced and thrive in an environment of change have a passion building teams and an entrepreneurial spirt, we want you!
The culture is one in which they drive to provide lasting value for the customers, they sincerely care about the people working with them. The solutions transform business by giving executives, management, and teams better ways to collaborate, align strategy to execution, and gain visibility into business initiatives’ process.
They help more than 1, 000 global customers transform chaos into order with work management solutions that help teams prioritize initiatives and get the job done.
Smarter decisions are easier to make, innovation is accelerated, and businesses are better poised to adapt to today’ s changing landscape. The result? Align execution with strategy, drive digital transformation, and enable new business growth.
The Vice President of North America Sales, reporting to the CRO, will be a key member of the senior management team expected to maximize revenue growth by leading and inspiring the Sales organization for the SaaS solution portfolio. You will plan and implement all Sales for the product, partnering with VP of Marketing, VP of Product Management, and other teams to assure sales execution and alignment is at the forefront of the organization. Executives with a proven track record of building a world class, high growth, technology-based enterprise level sales organization with both a SaaS field based, and inside sale team experience is required.
- Implement world class leadership and best practices for a high growth Sales organization in the SaaS technology sector
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans, forecasts and performance goals to achieve corporate sales objectives
- Coordinate a sales GTM model levering both field base and inside sales teams
- Achieve targeted sales growth rates while operating within the operating budget
- Create and manage proper and insightful dashboards, metrics, and reports showing critical success factors including sales pipeline, bookings, key sales activity, lead generation, and other key areas of the operation
- Demonstrate ability to lead sales teams toward terrific results
- Partner with Marketing to develop targeted lead generation programs that achieve substantial ROI
- Recommend and partner with the CRO and VP of Product on product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategies to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- A minimum of 15+ years directly related experience in technology companies (SaaS) with progressive senior sales management responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to think objectively, strategically and execute flawlessly.
- Proven track record in a high growth technology company (SaaS) as a senior sales executive where you have demonstrated the ability grow and mentor a high preforming direct and inside sales teams
- Proven expertise building, growing and accelerating a SaaS sales organization selling $300K+ deals
- Proven management track record including recruitment, selection and development to achieve company goals and objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate orally or in written form with all level of management, internal and external customers